[BBC] ATCR2023 meeting : 3-4 May

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Tue Jan 24 11:04:53 CET 2023

Dear all,

We will be organising the third ATCR meeting in Antwerp, Belgium on the 3rd-4th of May, 2023.
The aim of this meeting is to gather experts from academia and industry discuss T-cells from a T-cell receptor (TCR) perspective.

The invited speakers include: Paul G Thomas, Victor Greiff, Nicole La Gruta, Phil Bradley, Diether Lambrechts, Aleksandra Walczak, Femke van Wijk, Thierry Mora, Maria Rodriguez Martinez, Petra Bacher, Andreas Mayer, Morten Nielsen and Hedda Wardemann.
Our sponsors include: 10xGenomics, BD sciences and ImmuneWatch.

We have an open call for abstracts covering new computational/experimental methods or new findings in the TCR field for both talks and posters.
The submission deadline is the 30th of March.

More information can be found here:
https://www.uantwerpen.be/atcr23

In addition, there will be a free workshop on TCR data analysis using tools such as TCRex, ClusTCR, and TCRexplore, the preceding day on the 2nd of May:
https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/conferences/third-antwerp-tcr-meeting/workshop/

Hope to see you all there!

On behalf of the ATCR scientific committee,

Benson Ogunjimi
Pieter Meysman
Co-chairs ATCR2023