[BBC] permanent research engineer position in single-cell multi-omics integration in my team at Institut Pasteur

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Feb 20 13:32:32 CET 2023

Dear all,

I have an opening for one permanent research engineer position in single-cell multi-omics integration in my team at Institut Pasteur (details of the call: https://research.pasteur.fr/en/job/permanent-research-engineer-position-in-single-cell-multi-omics-integration/). The selected candidate will spend 80% of its time in my team (https://research.pasteur.fr/en/team/machine-learning-for-integrative-genomics/) and 20% of its time in the HUB of Institut Pasteur (https://research.pasteur.fr/en/team/bioinformatics-and-biostatistics-hub/).

Thanks for sharing the information to possibly interested candidates

Best Regards,

Laura Cantini