[BBC] Summer School on Design and Control of Microbial Communities, Leuven 11-13 Sep 2023

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Tue Feb 28 12:15:31 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce our summer school on the design and control of microbial communities taking place in Leuven from 11-13th September 2023.

The school will introduce students at the Master and PhD level to different computational methods to engineer microbial communities. Several well-known experts have confirmed their presence, including Ophelia Venturelli, Shiri Freilich, Hidde de Jong, Lutz Becks, Alex Fedorec, Beatriz Jiménez, Teppo Hiltunen, Ville Mustonen, Frank Delvigne, Steffen Waldherr and Aura Raulo. The latest developments in the field will be covered through research talks, while tutorials will give participants hands-on experience with selected methods.

For more information and registration, please visit: http://msysbiology.com/microbedesign/

Kind regards,

The organising team

Karoline Faust, Didier Gonze & Leo Lahti

http://msysbiology.com<http://msysbiology.com/>
https://utc.ulb.be/dgonze.html
http://datascience.utu.fi