[BBC] Virtuome 2023 Undergraduate Summer Research

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Thu Mar 2 14:27:50 CET 2023

Dear all,

The Molecular Systems Physiology group at the University of Galway will be running the now 4th consecutive edition of Virtuome, our all-Ireland fully digital undergraduate research experience in digital health, also open to international participants. We therefore invite talented STEAM undergraduate students (1st - final years) to apply for this summer's Virtuome 2023<https://www.thielelab.eu/virtuome2023> from 22nd May – 14th July. If acceptable, would you be able to share the invitation with your undergraduate STEM student groups, please? The relevant flyer is attached, in addition to the direct link here: https://www.thielelab.eu/virtuome2023

Best wishes,

Cyrille
Cyrille Thinnes, MBA, DPhil
Engagement Manager for the Virtual Metabolic Human<https://vmh.life/>
Research Fellow

Molecular Systems Physiology Group
University of Galway | Ryan Institute | APC Microbiome Ireland
School of Medicine
Orbsen Building | Galway, Ireland
https://www.thielelab.eu