[BBC] Senior Data Scientist - Hit Discovery at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK)

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Apr 3 09:00:00 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I hope this finds you well.

We have a new opening in the Data Sciences and Quantitative Biology
department at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK). The successful candidate will
provide computational analysis and statistical solutions to enable and
enhance the output from our hit discovery platforms to drive drug discovery
efforts in close collaboration with laboratory and automation scientists.

If you know of anyone looking for a new career opportunity or reaching
his/her end-of-contract, please share this. The deadline for applications
is *April 19th.*

https://astrazeneca.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers/job/UK---Cambridge/Senior-Data-Scientist---Hit-Discovery-_R-162689-1

Thanks,
Sergio