[BBC] Vacancy - Senior Bioinformatician at Solynta (Wageningen)

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Tue Apr 25 16:35:11 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Solynta, a ground-breaking technology company, is transforming the
agricultural landscape with our hybrid breeding technology for diploid
potatoes. Our mission is to accelerate the development of innovative potato
varieties to enhance global food supply sustainability and efficiency (
www.solynta.com). We're seeking a creative, pragmatic, and highly
experienced Senior Bioinformatician to join our team and lead our
cutting-edge projects. The team consists of experienced bioinformaticians,
a data engineer and a statistical geneticist. We are looking for an
extension of the team in the form of a:

Senior Bioinformatician (40 hours Hybrid)

https://www.solynta.com/senior-bioinformatician/

Best regards,

Fini De Gruyter

*Scientific Developer - Bioinformatician*

[image: Afbeelding met tekst Automatisch gegenereerde beschrijving]