[BBC] Vacancy Bioinformatician/Data Scientist at Maastricht UMC+

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Thu May 25 16:10:48 CEST 2023

Dear all,

We have a vacancy for a Bioinformatician/Data Scientist at our Department of Medical Microbiology, Infectious Diseseases and Infection Prevention at Maastricht UMC+.

Please check out the details here: https://www.academictransfer.com/nl/328272/bioinformatician-data-scientist/?_gl=1%2Ajikohn%2A_up%2AMQ..&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwrP21NKQ_wIVCdd3Ch28lQIKEAAYASAAEgJ_GfD_BwE

best regards,

John Penders, PhD
Associate Professor
Co-director Euregional Microbiome Center
Department of Medical Microbiology, Infectious Diseases and Infection Prevention
NUTRIM School of Nutrition and Translational Research in Metabolism &
Care and Public Health Research Institute (Caphri)
Maastricht University Medical Centre+
Email: j.penders at maastrichtuniversity.nl<mailto:G.Goossens at maastrichtuniversity.nl>
www.microbiomecenter.eu<http://www.microbiomecenter.eu>
www.penderslab.com<http://www.penderslab.com>

P.O. Box 5800, 6202 AZ, Maastricht, The Netherlands
T +31 43 3875134  F +31 43 3884128