[BBC] postdoc in AI for structure-based virtual screening

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Wed Aug 2 00:47:23 CEST 2023

Dear all,

I have a postdoc position available at my group. I would be grateful if you could pass this opportunity on to relevant PhD graduates.

The successful candidate will gain skills in the design and development of AI models that can discover drug leads for specific targets. An important part of the project will be rigorous virtual screening benchmarking. We will also carry out prospective studies guided by the developed models with collaborators at the University of Cambridge.

An initial contract of 18 months will be offered, with the possibility of extending for a further 18 months.

The deadline for applications is 8 September, and the ideal start date is 1 November or earlier.

Further information and how to apply can be found https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/ENG02670/research-associate

Best regards,

Pedro

Dr. Pedro J. Ballester | Royal Society Wolfson Fellow & Senior Lecturer

Imperial College         | Department of Bioengineering

Group website            | https://ballestergroup.github.io/

College website          | https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/p.ballester/research.html <https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/p.ballester/research.html>

Networking profiles  | https://www.linkedin.com/in/pedroballester/     https://twitter.com/pjballester <https://twitter.com/pjballester>

Address                        | Sir Michael Uren Hub, White City campus, 86 Wood Lane, London - W12 0BZ, UK