[BBC] 3 PhD positions in Crete with competitive Salaries

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Wed Aug 2 13:51:37 CEST 2023

Dear Community,

There are three PhD positions with competitive salaries available in my
new, second research group (https://www.biocomp.gr/) that I am currently
setting up in Crete under the auspices of the EU ERA chair program. We
are looking for computer scientists, Bioinformaticians or "programming
Biologists".

If you want to do research where other people spend their vacations the
Biodiversity Computing Group is the place to be.

To apply please follow the link below:

https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/131920

Please feel free to get in touch with me for an informal exchange on the
setup, the projects, and the perspectives at stamatak at ics.forth.gr

Alexis

--
Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

ERA Chair, Institute of Computer Science, Foundation for Research and
Technology - Hellas
Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

www.biocomp.gr       (Crete lab)
www.exelixis-lab.org (Heidelberg lab)