[BBC] PhD position in integrative analysis of multi-omics spatial data

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Tue Aug 8 09:18:51 CEST 2023

Hi all,

We have an opening for a PhD position in our group at the Leiden University
Medical Center (Netherlands) to develop computational methods to analyze
multi-omics spatial data to decipher biological processes involved in
kidney development and regeneration. This is a collaboration with the lab
of Prof. Ton Rabelink (Nephrology).

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

*Deadline: 13 August 2023*

Cheers,
Ahmed

*Ahmed Mahfouz, PhD **| Associate **Professor, Department of Human Genetics*

Leiden University Medical Center | Dept. of Human Genetics | P.O. Box 9600,
2300 RC Leiden | Postal zone S4-P
Room R-04-022 | Phone +31 71 52 69513
https://www.mahfouzlab.org/