[BBC] Conference ELIXIR Belgium: Your data, Our services, European success - Registration open

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Thu Sep 21 09:20:49 CEST 2023

Dear,

We are pleased to invite you to the ELIXIR Belgium conference: Your data, Our services, European success which will take place on 23 & 24 October 2023 in Ghent. At this year's national meeting, we will showcase the variety of services in our portfolio with scientists illustrating how the services facilitate their research. The connection with existing European initiatives will also be demonstrated.

For the first time, our national event will run for two days - starting on Monday 23 October in the afternoon. Also new are the poster sessions covering more services and providing space for engaging discussions and networking.  <https://www.elixir-belgium.org/events/elixir-belgium-your-data-our-services-european-success>Link to the programme and registration <https://www.elixir-belgium.org/events/elixir-belgium-your-data-our-services-european-success>. The registration deadline is 10 October 2023.

Please feel free to advertise this further in your network.

On behalf of the organising committee,
Kim De Ruyck

Kim De Ruyck, PhD
VIB Data Core