[BBC] Junior Lecturer Bioinformatics and Systems Biology VU/UvA master’s programme

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Tue Oct 10 17:27:47 CEST 2023

Dear all,

We have are again hiring junior lecturer to strengthen the
bioinformatics teaching team within the VU/UvA joint degree master
programme Bioinformatics & Systems Biology in Amsterdam.

For details and application procedure, please see
https://werkenbij.vu.nl/ad/junior-lecturer-juniordocent-masters-programme-bioinformatics-and-systems-biol/660sro

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam   |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1111 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands   |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +312059 87783 - skype: kafeenstra - room NU 12A31|
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not   |
|             | be called research, would it?" (Albert Einstein)      |