[BBC] Systems toxicology at Leiden University

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Nov 20 14:43:56 CET 2023

Dear BBC mailing list,
could you advertise the following vacancies?

The research group of Prof. Bob van de Water aims to unravel cell signaling programs that underlie adverse xenobiotic-induced adverse responses. In particular, high throughput toxicogenomics analysis is applied with innovative gene co-expression network models thus contributing to a system toxicology approach in qualifying and quantifying adverse responses.

We are currently looking for 2 PhD candidates (or 1 PhD candidate and 1 PostDoc):

  *   https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3747285843/?refId=GOG0G6SMSPi0LdoHR%2FJDIg%3D%3D&trackingId=GOG0G6SMSPi0LdoHR%2FJDIg%3D%3D

  *   https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3759844679/

Please forward these positions to anyone interested!
Kind regards,
Giulia

[cid:49faf4e2-0be7-46ef-ab73-175d8c110d9a]

Giulia Callegaro, PhD

Assistant Professor of Drug Safety and Toxicogenomics

Phone +31 71 527 6105 Web https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/science/drug-research/drug-discovery-and-safety Leiden University | Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences - Div. of Drug Discovery and Safety, Leiden Academic Center for Drug Research (LACDR) | Gorlaeus Lab. Room GW2.07, Einsteinweg 55, 2333 CC Leiden NL Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/giulia-callegaro-0904b86a/> Github lab page<https://github.com/vdWater-Callegaro-lab> Orcid<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7627-7271>

Make flexibility work: If you get an email from me outside of normal working hours, it's because I'm sending it at a time convenient to me. There is no expectation on you to read or reply until your normal working hours.