[BBC] Job Advertisement: Model system genome database manager (f/m/x)

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Thu Dec 14 12:42:16 CET 2023

Dear Madams & Sirs,

The Max Planck Institute for Multidisciplinary Sciences in Göttingen, Germany, is a leading international research institute of exceptional scientific breadth. With more than 40 research groups and some 1,000 employees from over 50 nations, it is the largest institute of the Max Planck Society.

The department of Tissue Dynamics and Regeneration (Dr. Jochen Rink) invites applications for a position as
Model system genome database manager (f/m/x)

You will find the complete job description as attachment to this email with a request to publish it in your department/division.

Should you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We thank you in advance for your support and wish you a happy holiday season.

Best Regards

Martina Lingl

Assistant to
Prof. Dr. Jochen Rink
Department of Tissue Dynamics and Regeneration
Dr. Sonja Lorenz
Research Group Ubiquitin Signaling Specificity
Max-Planck-Institute for Multidisciplinary Sciences
Am Faßberg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
Phone: ++49 551 201 26100
Fax: ++49 551 201 2705
office.rink at mpinat.mpg.de<mailto:office.rink at mpinat.mpg.de>