[BBC] Bioinformatics Jobs at Berlin Institute of Health

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Sat Jan 6 12:11:52 CET 2024

Hi everybody,

the Robinson lab has just relocated to Berlin Institute of Health at the Charité University Hospital. We are recruiting several positions that will be funded by an Alexander von Humboldt Professorship in Artificial Intelligence.

The Robinson lab create created the Human Phenotype Ontology<http:///www.human-phenotype-ontology.org> and the Medical Action Ontology<https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37503136/> and has led the development of the Phenopacket Schema<https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35705716/> for the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health<https://www.ga4gh.org/>. We have developed software for genomic diagnostics, genomic applications such as ChIP-seq and RNA-seq, machine-learning algorithms for various applications.

Please see the links on this page for the first two job descriptions (our lab is described on the rest of the page):

https://robinsongroup.github.io/careers/

Thanks & groetjes, Peter

Peter Robinson
Professor for Medical Computer Science
A.v.Humboldt professorship
Berlin Institute of Health at Charité (BIH)
Rahel Hirsch Center for Translational Medicine
Luisenstraße 65
10117 Berlin
peter.robinson at bih-charite.de
https://robinsongroup.github.io/