[BBC] Open Position @IDIBAPS: Head of Research Computing Platform

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Jan 29 16:57:49 CET 2024

Dear all,

--- forward of opportunity ---

At IDIBAPS, we are setting up a new platform on Research Computing and we are looking for highly skilled professionals, with empathy and creativity, to lead this new project.
Please find the link to the open position: https://www.clinicbarcelona.org/uploads/media/default/0012/56/b9fc8e14b6946ce51120f698d14a19b82e1cf7c6.pdf.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/michela-bertero-23a2584_httpsimtrcooloxyqprryvi-activity-7157745655866703873-O_Sw?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop.

The head of Research Computing will build and develop a new platform to support the IDIBAPS research community and its systems strategy. She/he will have a dedicated budget and be able to recruit a team, envisioned initially of 2 to 4 people. The mission of the new platform is to provide a central hub for the research community, transversal departments, and internal users to access expertise in computing, bioinformatics and research data management.
The new platform will work in tight collaboration with the Information Systems department of the Barcelona Clínic Hospital and will play a central role for networking and exchange of best practice and standards in computing, facilitating interdisciplinary collaborations within the Campus Clínic.

More info via:
Michela Bertero, PhD
Strategy Director
August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBAPS)

C/ Rosselló, 149-153 | 08036 – Barcelona
93 2271830 | 638 26 07 47| michela.bertero at idibaps.org<mailto:michela.bertero at idibaps.org>
www.idibaps.org<https://eu-central-1.protection.sophos.com/?d=idibaps.org&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pZGliYXBzLm9yZy8=&i=NjE1MzY3NDk4ZmFlODAwZTdlZDk4NjUy&t=WjJ4K01rNmozenpsdnZ3UlRnQXZnNlNqcHNGb1JGZWl5REQrWmlTdXBFYz0=&h=82598c8aa5a64c448a325a35ad125f37> | @idibaps

---

Best regards,

Alex