[BBC] Job Offer - Research Engineer - Use of acoustic information in chatbots (RE1)

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Tue Mar 12 16:00:19 CET 2024

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am contacting you because we have opened a new Reasearch Data Engineer
data vacancy for two candidates in the Life Sciences department, and we
would be grateful if you could share them it with your contacts and post
them in your website:

  * *Research Data Engineers (RE1-RE2) - Biomedical data integration and
    FAIR data
    management**:*https://www.bsc.es/join-us/job-opportunities/6624lsltre1

If you need further information regarding any of our vacancies, or you
need any additional steps from my side in order to disseminate it,
please let me know.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Aldara Cárdenas Pereira
/Human Resources - Junior HR Talent Acquisition Officer/
*Barcelona Supercomputing Center - Centro Nacional de Supercomputación*
aldara.cardenas at bsc.es
www.bsc.es <http://www.bsc.es/>