[BBC] Fwd: Vacancy - Assistant Professor in Artificial Intelligence for Multi-Modal Pathology Data - Amsterdam UMC

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Wed Apr 3 14:58:49 CEST 2024

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Vacancy - Assistant Professor in Artificial Intelligence for
Multi-Modal Pathology Data - Amsterdam UMC
Date: 	Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:16:44 +0000
From: 	Ylstra, B. <b.ylstra at amsterdamumc.nl>
To: 	Belien, J.A.M. <jam.belien at amsterdamumc.nl>

Dear colleagues, I am excited to announce that our vacancy for  a tenure
track position in Artificial Intelligence for Multi-Modal Pathology Data
in our Pathology department at Amsterdam UMC has just been published /
open for the coming 2 weeks. Please spread across your network now, so
that we can find a great new colleague in AI to join our Pathology
research team in the near future.

Vacancy - Assistant Professor in Artificial Intelligence for Multi-Modal
Pathology Data - Amsterdam UMC
<https://werkenbij.amsterdamumc.org/en/vacatures/research/assistant-professor-in-artificial-intelligence-for-multi-modal-pathology-data>

https://tulpintranet.nl/upload_mm/c/f/e/55769_fullimage_handtekening%203.png

Prof. Dr. Bauke Ylstra
Tumor Genome Analysis Core
Dept. of Pathology | Loc. VUmc | CCA-122 | De Boelelaan 1117 | 1081HV
Amsterdam

T: +31.20.4442495  | M: +31.6.38306756 | E: b.ylstra at amsterdamumc.nl
www.amsterdamumc.nl <https://www.amsterdamumc.nl/> |
www.amsterdamumc.org <http://www.amsterdamumc.org/> | www.TGAC.nl
<http://www.tgac.nl/>

AmsterdamUMC disclaimer : www.amsterdamumc.org/disclaimers

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam   |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1111 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands   |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +312059 87783 - skype: kafeenstra - room NU 12A31|
|             |Feenstra at few.vu.nl  -www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/          |
|             | "I Can't Shake It" (Dinosaur Jr)                      |