[Seminars] invitation on a first come basis for a molecular farming workshop

Delphine Verspeel despe at psb.vib-ugent.be
Fri Sep 2 14:36:54 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Our Group is actively involved in the Cost FA804 action on Molecular
Farming (2009-2012) and this year we were invited to organize the yearly
Cost group meeting.

In attach, you can find the near to finalized program, and up till now, we
have 80 registrations.

Attendance is possible if you register by replying to me and Sylvie, and
the ones applying first will have priority when there are space
limitations.

Please indicate in your answer which part of the meeting you want to
attend

(first part on the 14th in VIB, second part on the 15th and 3rd part on
the 16th of September in Poortacker Monasterium, because we need to know
the number of coffees to prepare :-),

and also let us know whether you will join a lunch (20 euro) and/ or a
dinner (50 euro).

Kind regards,

Ann

Prof. A. Depicker

Department Plant Biotechnology and Bioinformatics in Ghent University

Department Plant Systems Biologie in VIB

Technologiepark 927 Gent 9052

Belgium

00 32 (0)9 33 13 940

www.psb.ugent.be