[Seminars] Fwd: Invitation mini-symposium

Dirk Inze diinz at psb.vib-ugent.be
Mon Aug 26 09:37:09 CEST 2013

Dear Colleague

A gentle reminder. Please note that registration is obligatory.

Thank you in advance for confirming your attendance by sending an e-mail to nahau at psb.vib-ugent.be .

With kind regards

Dirk Inzé and Hilde Nelissen

Prof Dr Dirk Inze
Science Director and Head of Department

VIB, Department of Plant Systems Biology
Ghent University

Technologiepark 927
9052 Gent
Belgium