[Seminars] Fwd: Meetings Prof Wolf Frommer & Assistant Prof John Albeck

Delphine Verspeel despe at psb.vib-ugent.be
Wed Nov 14 12:00:13 CET 2018

Van: "Moritz Nowack" <monow at psb.vib-ugent.be>
Aan: "research" <research at psb.vib-ugent.be>
Cc: "Delphine Verspeel" <despe at psb.vib-ugent.be>, "Franck Riquet" <franck.riquet at irc.vib-ugent.be>, "frommew" <frommew at hhu.de>
Verzonden: Woensdag 14 november 2018 11:58:16
Onderwerp: Re: Meetings Prof Wolf Frommer & Assistant Prof John Albeck

Dear all,

due to transport problems, Wolf Frommer's arrival in Gent will be delayed.

Therefore, we will have to switch the schedule - we will have the seminar of John Albeck first (at 2pm), and then the one of Wolf Frommer at 3pm.

Please spread the word, and my apologies for the inconvenience this might cause.

Best,

Moritz