Subject: Trans.: opening for project leader in computational genomics
From: Ralf Blossey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:00:15 +0100

Hi Marc,

can you forward this to the bioinfo-mailing lists you know
(inside/outside Lille)?

Thanks & Cheers
Ralf.

----- Message transféré de [email-masked] -----
     Date : Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:07:56 -0500
      De : Bob Murphy <[email-masked]>
Répondre à : Bob Murphy <[email-masked]>
  Objet : opening for project leader in computational genomics
       À : Ralf <[email-masked]>

Dear Ralf:

I'd like to ask your help in bringing the attached position
announcement to the attention of people who might be interested.
Since qualified candidates might be in many different departments, I'm
sending this broadly in hopes of reaching them.  Please excuse the
intrusion on your day!

We are seeking a systems faculty member to serve as project leader on
a new computational genomics project.  The systems faculty is a
special track within our School of Computer Science dedicated to
recruiting and recognizing individuals who are evaluated primarily on
their overall contributions to large research projects.

Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Best,

Bob

===
Ray and Stephanie Lane Professor of Computational Biology
Professor of Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, and Machine
Learning
Director (Department Head), Ray and Stephanie Lane Center for
Computational Biology
Carnegie Mellon University
7723 Gates and Hillman Centers, 5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: 412-268-3480, FAX: 412-268-2977, email: [email-masked]

----- Fin du message transféré -----

Dear Ralf:

I'd like to ask your help in bringing the attached position 
announcement to the attention of people who might be interested.  
Since qualified candidates might be in many different departments, I'm 
sending this broadly in hopes of reaching them.  Please excuse the 
intrusion on your day!

We are seeking a systems faculty member to serve as project leader on 
a new computational genomics project.  The systems faculty is a 
special track within our School of Computer Science dedicated to 
recruiting and recognizing individuals who are evaluated primarily on 
their overall contributions to large research projects.

Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Best,

Bob

===
Ray and Stephanie Lane Professor of Computational Biology
Professor of Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, and Machine 
Learning
Director (Department Head), Ray and Stephanie Lane Center for 
Computational Biology
Carnegie Mellon University
7723 Gates and Hillman Centers, 5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: 412-268-3480, FAX: 412-268-2977, email: [email-masked]