Subject: [Beg-evodevo] Brainstorm
From: Cindy Martens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:35:03 +0200
List-Id: <beg-evodevo.psb.ugent.be>

Dear EvoDevo,

I dont' know if some of you already sent a few brainstorm topics, but I 
was wondering if it would be possible to have a small pre-brainstorm 
together?
Since the brainstorm is already within one month, I suggest to try to do 
this still this week?

cheers,
Cindy

-- 
==================================================================
Cindy Martens

VIB Department of Plant Systems Biology, Ghent University
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM
Tel: +32 (0)9 331 38 23
Fax: +32 (0)9 331 38 09
E-mail: [email-masked]
Website: http://bioinformatics.psb.ugent.be/
==================================================================

_______________________________________________
Beg-evodevo mailing list
[email-masked]
https://maillist.psb.ugent.be/mailman/listinfo/beg-evodevo