Subject: BioMagNet Newsletter October 2007
From: Ida Tassens <[email-masked]>
To: Didier Gonze <[email-masked]>, Pierre Geurts <[email-masked]>, Denis Thieffry <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:12:02 +0200

Dear

May I have your information to be included in the BioMagNet Newsletter 
of October 2007 by Friday September 28 ?

The different topics are :

   1. Message from the coördinator
      <http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/%7Ebioiuser/biomagnet/newsletters.php?id=2007-04>
   2. Personnel and Visitors
      <http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/%7Ebioiuser/biomagnet/newsletters.php?id=2007-04#2>
   3. Thesis Defences
      <http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/%7Ebioiuser/biomagnet/newsletters.php?id=2007-04#3>
   4. Upcoming Seminars
      <http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/%7Ebioiuser/biomagnet/newsletters.php?id=2007-04#4>
   5. Publications
      <http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/%7Ebioiuser/biomagnet/newsletters.php?id=2007-04#5>
   6. Workshops and Study Days
      <http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/%7Ebioiuser/biomagnet/newsletters.php?id=2007-04#6>
   7. Contact Persons
      <http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/%7Ebioiuser/biomagnet/newsletters.php?id=2007-04#7>

If you still have other information which you want to be included in the 
Newsletter, please let me know.

Thanks
Ida

Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm