Subject: meeting
From: Geert De Jaeger <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Maere <[email-masked]>, Pierre Hilson <[email-masked]>, Eugenia Russinova <[email-masked]>, De Veylder Lieven <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: makui <[email-masked]>, Tom Beeckman <[email-masked]>, yvpee <[email-masked]>, Hilde Stals <[email-masked]>, Jelle Van Leene <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:57:31 +0200

Dear colleagues,

Several groups in our department are currently generating experimental
data with the same set of plant growth related genes. Complementary
tools are applied like data mining, micro-array analysis on gene
perturbations, promotor-reporter gene expression analysis,
protein-protein interaction by BiFC, TAP or two-hybrid, protein
localization, ChIP on chip, etc.
We think the time is right to organize a dedicated meeting where we
present in 10 to 15 minutes our project, current data and plans
for the near futur. The goal should be that we get an overview of what
is going on. After the seminars a discussion is planned on how to bring
more synergy between the different groups to further steer a systems
biology approach. We would like to know if you are available on
Friday morning June 6th from 9 am til 12 to give a short seminar and
discuss. The meeting would be open to all PSB researchers.

With kind regards,

Geert and Dirk

-- 
==================================================================
Geert De Jaeger, PhD
Groupleader Functionel Proteomics
Tel:32 (0)9 3313870                            Fax:32 (0)9 3313809
VIB DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY, GHENT UNIVERSITY
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM
[email-masked]                         http://www.psb.ugent.be
==================================================================