Subject: ROOOAAAR
From: Nico Smet <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:39:52 +0200

All,

To end the week another angry mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of unlabbeled trays in the greenhouses and 
growthchambers.Also a lot of dry plants without sheets are invading the 
growth spaces. .... AGAIN.
 And last but certainly not least people are watering their plants 
without me knowing it.
 All of this has got to STOP.

 Also, please keep the preparation room in the same state you found it. 
This means tidy and in an orderly way. So do not let jiffy's, sheets, 
.... roam in the room. Everything has a designated space so keep it 
there. I am not your little slave that cleans behind you!!!!

-- 
==================================================================
Nico Smet 

Tel:+32 (0)9 331 39 90                        fax:+32 (0)9 3313809
VIB Department of Plant Systems Biology, Ghent University
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM
[email-masked]                         http://www.psb.ugent.be
==================================================================