[BBC] Fwd: CNIO International PhD and Postdoctoral Programmes_2010 call

Jacques van Helden jvhelden at ulb.ac.be
Mon Nov 16 20:53:44 CET 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Training Cnio" <training at cnio.es>
Date: 16 November 2009 16:42:09 CET
To: <Jacques.Van.Helden at ulb.ac.be>
Subject: CNIO International PhD and Postdoctoral Programmes_2010 call

Dear Dr. VAN HELDEN ,

I would like to draw your attention to the 2010 calls for the
International PhD and Postdoctoral Programmes at the Spanish National
Cancer Research Centre (CNIO). We would greatly appreciate if you
could forward the information about these exciting programmes to
potential candidates.

The CNIO offers excellent training and research opportunities in
cutting edge basic and applied cancer research. The programmes are
open to outstanding young graduates from all over the world who want
to pursue ambitious research projects.

The CNIO International Postdoctoral Programme offers up to 6 very
competitively funded two-year postdoc positions to outstanding junior
scientists. Applications are considered at regular intervals, this
call closes on December 31st, 2009.

The CNIO International PhD Programme each year supports 10 candidates
for a 4-year PhD.  We have one selection per year. The deadline for
applications is March 15th, 2010.

Our webpage provides further information on both programmes and the
application procedure:

- Postdoc Programme: www.cnio.es/postdoc
To print a copy of the poster: http://www.cnio.es/es/cursos/descargas/postdoctorado/Poster_postdoc_2009.pdf

- PhD Programme: www.cnio.es/phd
To print a copy of the poster: http://www.cnio.es/es/cursos/descargas/doctorado/Poster_PhD_2010.pdf

Please feel free to distribute this message on your local institute
network and thank you very much in advance for advertising our
programmes in your institution.

Best regards,

Mar Pérez, PhD
Training Manager
Fax: +34 912246980
E-mail: phd at cnio.es or postdoc at cnio.es
Website: www.cnio.es/phd and www.cnio.es/postdoc

In compliance with the Spanish Law on Personal Data Protection (“Ley
Organica” 15/1999 of December 13), we inform you that your data,
collected from databases and sources of public access, has been
incorporated into an automated confidential file, duly registered with
the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and owned by the Spanish
National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO), for the communication of
professional training activities, future events and of publications.
You may exert your rights to oppose such treatment, as well as your
rights to access, cancel or amend as acknowledged by the mentioned law
on matters of protection of data of a personal nature by sending a
request to the following address: unsubscribe at cnio.es

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los
ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso
exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción
o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra persona que no
sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega
comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution,
reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.