[BBC] BioJS Conference 3-4 July, Norwich, UK - preceding Galaxy Communit

Frederik Coppens frcop at psb.vib-ugent.be
Thu Jun 4 13:39:43 CEST 2015

On behalf of Manuel Corpas:

BioJS CONFERENCE 3-4 JULY, NORWICH, UK
http://conf.biojs.net/ <http://conf.biojs.net/>

Are you
- a researcher interested in interactive visualisation of massive biological datasets on the web?
- a developer interested in data visualisation?
- interested to understand current industry-based end user needs?

Would you like to meet recognised leaders in the field of visualisation in bioinformatics, including representatives from a variety of SMEs, big pharma and for profit organisations?

It is our pleasure to invite you to join us for the 1st Annual BioJS Conference (BioJS.conf) <http://conf.biojs.net/> and hackathon on 3-4 July 2015, hosted at The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), Norwich, UK. As part of the conference we will have an industry-led session organised by the Repositive.io <http://repositive.io/> SME. The aim of this session is to understand the needs, wants, and limitations of front-end interfaces applied to industry-based end users.

Current confirmed speakers include:

Suzi Lewis (Berkeley)
Henning Hermjakob (EBI)
Ian Mulvany (eLife)
Michiel Helvensteijn (Leiden)
Jessie Kennedy (Napier University, Edinburgh)

Registration open NOW! <http://conf.biojs.net/#register>

Please help us spread the word!

The BioJS.conf Organising Committee <http://conf.biojs.net/#organisers>

Frederik Coppens, Ph.D.
Project Leader
Applied Bioinformatics & Biostatistics

Tel: 32 (0)9 3313692                          Fax:32 (0)9 3313809
VIB DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY, UGent
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM

frcop at psb.ugent.be                         http://www.psb.ugent.be/abb