[BBC] [Course] Biological Data Visualization, January/February 2017

Jan Aerts jan.aerts at kuleuven.be
Tue Sep 20 17:40:10 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Registration is now open for our "Data Visualization for Biology" course,
which will take place from January 30th to February 3rd 2017 at the
European Bioinformatics Institute near Cambridge, UK.

In this course, we will go into why we need interactive visualization of
complex biological data, and teach students how to design and implement
novel representations.

More information at
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/events/2017/data-visualisation-biology-practical-workshop-design-techniques-and-tools

Please distribute this widely.

Thank you,
jan.

Prof Jan Aerts
* Visual Data Analysis Lab (vda-lab.be)
* Data Visualization Lab (datavislab.org)
* Bioinformatics - ESAT/STADIUS, Faculty of Engineering (
www.kuleuven.be/bioinformatics)
* iMinds Medical IT Department (www.iminds.be)

KU Leuven - University of Leuven
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2446