[BBC] CENTURI postdoctoral call now open - Marseille, France

BAUDOT Anaïs anais.baudot at univ-amu.fr
Wed Oct 24 10:21:48 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

CENTURI is recruiting up to 10 highly motivated postdoctoral fellows to work in an interdisciplinary life science environment. The available postdoctoral projects will be displayed on the "Recruitment" part of our website, with more projects being added to our website up until November 15.

Candidates can either apply to one of the advertised CENTURI projects or submit their own project, providing that they meet the application criteria and that their application is supported by the host lab(s). These projects should be submitted to: postdocproject at centuri-livingsystems.org

Deadline for application and project submission for postdoc candidates: November 30, 2018