[BBC] [Postdoc-ad] Three postdoc positions in Computational Sysgtems Biology of Cancer at institut Curie, Paris

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Mon Nov 19 19:41:27 CET 2018

Dear All,

On behalf of Emmanuel Barillot

Currently we have three available post-doc positions in my group, one on application of multi-scale modeling to tumor microenvironment and two data analyst-type positions (one focused on working with single-cell data and one focused on application of machine learning methods to multi-level omics data).

Can you please spread the word as much as possible?

Here are the advertisements:

http://sysbio.curie.fr/texts/Curie_SysBio_Multiscale_modeling2018.pdf

http://sysbio.curie.fr/texts/CurieSysBio-PostDoc_DataAnalyst2018.pdf

http://sysbio.curie.fr/texts/CurieSysBio-PostDoc_DataAnalyst_SingleCell2018.pdf