[BBC] Position bioinformatician - single cell analysis and data processing

M.A. Sanders m.sanders at erasmusmc.nl
Sun Nov 15 23:04:17 CET 2020

Dear all,

We would like to draw your attention to our recently opened position for bioinformatician at the department of Hematology, Erasmus MC.

Full details and option to apply at:

https://www.werkenbijerasmusmc.nl/en/vacancy/43521/bioinformatician-44.14.20.tddh

With kind regards,

Mathijs Sanders

We offer:

We offer a 36 hour/week position as bioinformatician at the department of Hematology, Erasmus MC, with a primary focus on single cell data analyses and the implementation of cutting edge technology.

We ask:

You are an enthusiastic and skilled bioinformatician (BSc/MSc), motivated to work in a collaborative academic environment and willing to learn new skills to make a lasting impact on our research with the goal improve patient care.

Department:

The advent of new high-throughput technologies and the increased pace of sequencing has expanded the volumes of data that require bioinformatical analyses. We now seek to expand our computational biology team with a bioinformatician who will assist in processing sequencing data, participate in a number of research programs as bioinformatics support and contribute to the development of software and pipelines.

Our primary focus is on processing data derived from single-cell technologies including spatial transcriptomics, genetics, epigenetics and other high-throughput applications. You will be tasked with improving the utility of these technologies to further our research.