[BBC] TranSYS Online Training School, taking place on 24th – 26nd November 2020

Kristel Van Steen kristel.vansteen at uliege.be
Fri Nov 12 19:29:05 CET 2021

** please spread the word **

--

Dear,

We are pleased to invite you to the *TranSYS Training School*, taking
place on 24^th – 26^nd November 2021 hosted by Institut Pasteur, France.
The *training is free *but registration is mandatory. Training can be
followed online.

Our second training school offers researchers and students broad
training opportunities in scientific and transferable skills such as
study design & protocol, data science, and communication &
dissemination. This year's main theme is *data analysis*, seen from
multiple viewpoints!

TranSYS is an EU *Marie Sklodowska-Curie* funded Innovative Training
Network dedicated to training highly skilled researchers in the new area
of Systems Health, at the interface of translational research and
systems medicine. Our researchers will develop tools and approaches to
exploit large and complex datasets to advance Precision Medicine in
several human disease areas.

More information is available at
https://h2020transys.eu/transys-data-analysis-winter-school/ and the QR
code below; Please feel free to distribute the attached flyer.

Looking forward to e-meeting you,

Kristel Van Steen,

TranSYS Coordinator

--