[BBC] two Junior Lecturers VU/UvA master Bioinformatics and Systems Biology JD open till April 1st

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Feb 27 19:40:39 CET 2023

Dear all,

I am delighted to announce that we are hiring two junior lecturers, and
will extend the deadline till April 1st (it may be offline for some days
due to administrative reasons).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Anton.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam   |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1111 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands   |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +312059 87783 - skype: kafeenstra - room NU 12A31|
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "Do You Have a Mind of Your Own ?" (Garbage)          |