[BBC] Bioinformatician position

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Wed May 29 12:09:02 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am contacting you regarding a Bioinformatician vacancy in my group at the Netherlands Cancer Institute. It would be greatly appreciated if you could share this position on your bioinformatics Benelux mailing list?

In our group at the NKI we are looking for a talented bioinformatician (technician or postdoc) to work with the large datasets of our precision medicine initiatives, with a focus on translational research and immuno-oncology. Experience with single cell methodologies is an advantage (but not required).

Link: https://www.nki.nl/careers-study/vacancies/bioinformatician-in-voest-lab-precision-oncology-and-innovative-immunotherapies/

Thanking you in advance and kind regards,

Emile Voest