[BBC] Course: Multi-omics and data sciences in complex diseases - registration open!

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Jun 24 11:19:57 CEST 2024

We are happy to inform you that registration is open for our exciting new five-day course:
Multi-omics and data sciences in complex diseases

Date: September 23-27, 2024.
Venue: Randwijck campus, Maastricht University, The Netherlands.
Target audience: PhD candidates, postdocs, and senior researchers from academia as well as industry.
Organisers: Collaboration between Maastricht University and BioSB, the Netherlands Bioinformatics and Systems Biology research school.

Course contents: The course will cover experimental technologies and integrative data analysis approaches for the study of complex phenotypes. We will address approaches to study genetic and environmental interactions; new developments in NGS and epigenomics applications and workflows; integrative multi-omics data analysis using multivariate and machine learning approaches; as well as knowledge integration tools and methods to extract biologically meaningful information.

Registration and more information: BioSB: https://www.dtls.nl/courses/multi-omics-and-data-sciences-in-complex-diseases/

Further questions: Course organisers Dr. Lars Eijssen (l.eijssen at maastrichtuniversity.nl<mailto:l.eijssen at maastrichtuniversity.nl>) or Dr. Rachel Cavill (rachel.cavill at maastrichtuniversity.nl<mailto:rachel.cavill at maastrichtuniversity.nl>)

Lars M.T. Eijssen
Assistant professor
Dept. of Bioinformatics-BiGCaT
Dept. of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology