[BBC] Open PhD position in omics data integration and visualisation

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Thu Jul 4 18:28:07 CEST 2024

Good afternoon,

We have an open PhD position on omics data integration and visualisation
at our Augmented Intelligence for Data Analytics Lab at KU Leuven,
Belgium. In this research, we will use a visual analytics approach
(combining interactive data visualisation with unsupervised machine
learning methods such as topological data analysis) to look at patterns
in gut microbiome, environmental microbiome and pollutants in the water
flea.

For more information and to apply, see the KU Leuven jobsite at
https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60355154
The deadline for application is 28 July 2024.

Looking forward to your applications,
Jan Aerts

--

Prof Jan Aerts
Augmented Intelligence for Data Analytics (AIDA) Lab