[BBC] GMOD Summer School, Application Deadline 15 April

Dave Clements clements at nescent.org
Wed Apr 9 23:25:03 CEST 2008

Hello all,

This is a reminder that we will start reviewing applications for the
GMOD Summer School one week from today, on Wednesday, 15 April.

See
  http://gmod.org/GMOD_Summer_School and
  http://gmod.org/GMOD_Summer_School_Statement_of_Interest

for more information.  I've also attached a PDF with an overview of the course.

Thanks,

Dave Clements
GMOD Help Desk