[BBC] Reminder: Invitation VDI Technology Update

Axio Systems marketing at axio.be
Tue May 26 09:55:29 CEST 2009

Open this mail in your browser: http://tools.emailgarage.com/Pub/jb8zBwAAAAA~/PT2g4LOWekagb5HE1l-ZgQ~~/Text/GotoLink.ashx

Technology Update: VDI

May 28, 2009, MIRA Volkssterrenwacht
http://tools.emailgarage.com/Pub/jb8zBwAAAAA~/D4Zru549AkquUNsVT9AaTw~~/Text/GotoLink.ashxDate: May 28, 2009

Location:
MIRA Volkssterrenwacht
Abdijstraat 22, B-1850 Grimbergen

Start Time: 13h00

Dear  ,

Axio Systems and Sun Microsystems are pleased to invite you on our next half day Technology Update with focus on virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).

A virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) provides greater efficiency and performance, centralized management, data protection, and better security.
Please join us for an exclusive seminar on how you can make a 'Virtual Desktop Infrastructure' a 'Reality'.

Agenda:

13h00: Registration
13h30: Welcome - Mr. Gert Van der Jeugt - Axio Systems
13h35: Sun Technology Update - Mr. Luc Opdebeeck - Sun Microsystems
13h50: The Sun VDI Solution: a technical overview - Mr. Jaap Romers - Sun Microsystems
15h00: Coffee Break
15h15: Desktop Virtualization: maximize the value of your virtualization strategy - Mr. Bert De Loose - VMware
16h15: Customer success story - Mr. Andy Barrett - Yuntaa
16h30: Guest Speaker: An infinate space trip with Frank De Winne - Mr. Philippe Mollet - Mira Volkssterrenwacht
17h00: Visit Mira Volkssterrenwacht
18h00: Drinks and Fingerfood

Date: May 28, 2009, 13h00 -18h00

Location: Mira Volkssterrenwacht, Abdijstraat 22, B-1850 Grimbergen

Don't miss this unique event and register now http://tools.emailgarage.com/Pub/jb8zBwAAAAA~/wGPmrDSi8E6eZLUu9fgdxA~~/Text/GotoLink.ashx

Please feel free to send this invitation to your colleagues as well.

We are looking forward to meeting you there.

Axio Systems NV • Neerhonderd 15 • B-9230 Wetteren • T. 09 365 45 45 • info at axio.be