[BBC] Call for participation PRIB 2011

Thomas Abeel thomas at abeel.be
Thu Aug 18 02:29:17 CEST 2011

6th IAPR Conference on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics
November 2-4 2011, Delft, The Netherlands

Website: http://prib2011.tudelft.nl/

Early Bird Registration     August 24, 2011
Registration                October 12, 2011

We invite you all to join the Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics
conference series. It aims to bring together researchers, practitioners
and students from around the world to present and discuss recent
developments and applications of pattern recognition methods in current
bioinformatics, computational biology and systems biology.
For the 2011 program we carefully selected an interesting mix of topics,
with 5 great keynote speakers and (almost) 30 presenters from the
community.

The preliminary program and the registration can be found on the webpage:
    http://prib2011.tudelft.nl