[BBC] PhD Position: Engineering Executable Models of Biological Networks

Anton Feenstra k.a.feenstra at vu.nl
Tue Jul 31 11:37:06 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a vacancy for a a PhD position in our group on
/Engineering Executable Models of Biological Networks/.

Deadline for application: September 1st.

Sincerely,
Anton Feenstra
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Free University  Amsterdam     |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1083A - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands  |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel +31 20 59 87783 - Fax +31 20 59 87653 - Room P136 |
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |