[BBC] CSCDA 2014

CSCDA2014 at montefiore.ulg.ac.be CSCDA2014 at montefiore.ulg.ac.be
Thu Sep 11 22:14:15 CEST 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

On behalf of the entire organizing committee, we are glad to invite you to the third edition of CAPITA SELECTA IN COMPLEX DISEASE ANALYSIS (CSCDA2014).

This year's meeting aims to create a broad platform to discuss issues in complex disease analysis, in particular in uncovering population and patient heterogeneity, as well as in data fusion and integration to improve mechanistic insights in rare diseases.

Our target audience has a background in life sciences, biomedical sciences, statistics, bioinformatics, statistical genetics and medicine, or related disciplines.

The mini-conference will exist of two parts: tutorial sessions in the forenoon of November 24, and keynote speaker sessions, followed by contributed oral and poster presentations on November 24 - 26.

The ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 1 OCTOBER 2014. More information about abstract submission and registration details are available on the conference website:

http://www.statgen.ulg.ac.be/CSCDA2014/cscda2014.html

We have already an impressive list of confirmed speakers and hope to see you in Liège during the fall! Please feel free to forward this email correspondence to others.

With best regards,

on behalf of the CSCDA2014 Organizing committee,
Kristel Van Steen and Kristel Sleegers