[BBC] BBC2015 Student Symposium

Bart Cuypers bcuypers at itg.be
Thu Oct 22 19:54:45 CEST 2015

Dear All,

We are organizing a bio-informatics/computational biology student symposium in Antwerp soon.

The symposium is a satellite meeting of the BeNeLux Bio-informatics conference (http://bbc2015.be/ ) and will take place Sunday 6th of December Afternoon in the Institute of tropical medicine, Antwerp.
The goal of this symposium is to bring young bio-informatics researchers together (master students, PhD Students, young post docs) and give them the opportunity to build a network and present their work.
There are slots available for talks and posters. Abstracts can be submitted via the symposium website: http://bbc2015.be/ss_about.html#<http://bbc2015.be/ss_about.html> . The symposium will be followed by a social event in the city of Antwerp.

Keynotes are Prof. dr. Stijn Deborggraeve from the Institute Of Tropical Medicine and dr. Geert Vandeweyer from the University of Antwerp and the center of medical genetics, Antwerp.

Timeline:
01/11/2015 Abstract submission deadline
15/11/2015 Registration deadline
06/12/2015 Student symposium takes place

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Kind Regards,

Bart Cuypers

Unit of Molecular Parasitology
Department Of Biomedical Sciences