[BBC] Vacancy Postdoc Computational Scientist

Frederik Coppens frcop at psb.vib-ugent.be
Fri Jan 8 14:12:01 CET 2016

Dear

may I ask to spread this vacancy in your network:

we are urgently looking to fill a Postdoc position for a Computational Scientists at the VIB department of Plant Systems Biology in Ghent, Belgium. The project focuses on RNA-seq analysis of maize and integration of these data with multiple data sources (e.g. genomics, phenotyping, metabolomics, other transcriptomics). In this project we study the regulation of plant growth in relation to the environment, in particular drought. The majority of the data are produced in house by the group of Dirk Inzé and the selected candidate will work closely with the experimental team.

If you are interested please apply online: http://www.vib.be/en/jobs/Pages/Postdoctoral-Scientist-Computational-Biology.aspx

regards

Frederik

Frederik Coppens, Ph.D.
	Project Leader Applied Bioinformatics & Biostatistics
	IT manager

Tel: 32 (0)9 3313812                          Fax:32 (0)9 3313809
VIB DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY, UGent
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM

frcop at psb.ugent.be                         http://www.psb.ugent.be/abb