[BBC] Bioinformatics position @ Bayer, NL

Joan Wong joan.wong at bayer.com
Mon Feb 15 17:20:49 CET 2016

Dear all,

We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic bioinformatician to join our growing team at Bayer based in Nunhem, the Netherlands.  The posting can be viewed here: http://career.bayer.nl/nl/job/Bioinformatics-Researcher--0000156142.html.

Best regards,

Joan Wong
Bioinformatics Scientist
[cid:C15DEDD5-288E-4312-857A-B6E1A5E2692F]
Nunhems Netherlands B.V.
Vegetable Seeds
Napoleonsweg 152
6083 AB Nunhem, the Netherlands

Tel:        +31 475 599 545
Mobile:  +31 634 959 061
E-mail:   joan.wong at bayer.com<mailto:joan.wong at bayer.com>
Web:      http://www.bayer.com<http://www.bayer.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com