[BBC] Fwd: Last chance to join 'Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences'

Frederik Coppens frcop at psb.vib-ugent.be
Mon Feb 22 17:11:07 CET 2016

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

 <http://vib.cmail20.com/t/r-i-vuilyo-l-i/>
Last chance to join 'Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences'
Late registration deadline March 3, 2016! The conference is almost sold out.

Dear colleague,

We want to remind you that the final registration deadline for Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences approaches. Make use of this last chance to join over 180 colleagues & stay up to date on the latest developments in the field of Bioinformatics. Register here <http://vib.cmail20.com/t/r-i-vuilyo-l-d/>.

19 INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED SPEAKERS

The conference will bring together some of the most highly regarded academics in the world of bioinformatics in several sessions, with topics focused on: Data Integration and Modeling // Next Generation Sequencing // Protein Bioinformatics // Systems Biology.

The speakers covering these topics include:Matthias Mann (MPI,DE), Peer Bork (EMBL,DE), Luis Serrano (CGR,ES), Nuria Lopez-Bigas (University of Pompeu Fabra, ES) Christine Orengo(UCL,UK), Eran Segal (Weizmann Institute, IL), and many more <http://vib.cmail20.com/t/r-i-vuilyo-l-h/>.

OVER 70 POSTER PRESENTERS

Junior researchers have sent in their research and will present it via posters and presentations during the conference. After the closing remarks on the second day, a poster prize will be awarded.

MORE THAN JUST TALKS

The first day we welcome all the attendees to network at our unique Begian beer reception.

On day one you can also enjoy a relaxing dinner in The Faculty Club <http://vib.cmail20.com/t/r-i-vuilyo-l-k/> located in the ancient historical site of the Grand Beguinage which was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Aguided walk through the ancient city will get you there. Select the dinner when you register <http://vib.cmail20.com/t/r-i-vuilyo-l-u/> for the conference.

 <http://vib.cmail20.com/t/r-i-vuilyo-l-o/>
We hope to have triggered your interest in our conference. In case you have questions or remarks, please feel free to contact us.

With kind regards,

Alexander Botzki
VIB BioInformatics Training and Service facility, VIB HQ

On behalf of the organizing committee

 <http://vib.cmail20.com/t/r-i-vuilyo-l-b/>

You received this email based on your expertise in the field.
In case this research area is not of your interests, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Frederik Coppens, Ph.D.
	Project Leader Applied Bioinformatics & Biostatistics
	IT manager

Tel: 32 (0)9 3313812                          Fax:32 (0)9 3313809
VIB DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY, UGent
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM

frcop at psb.ugent.be                         http://www.psb.ugent.be/abb