[BBC] MLSB2016 submission deadline extended to June 10, 2016

Dijk, Aalt-Jan van aaltjan.vandijk at wur.nl
Mon May 30 11:32:50 CEST 2016

Due to several requests we have decided to extend the MLSB 2016 submission deadline until June 10, 2016, and the notification deadline until July 8, 2016.

The workshop webpage (http://www.eccb2016.org/programme/workshops/w1/) has been updated to reflect the changes.

As a reminder we have two tracks: Manuscript track with papers published in BMC Bioinformatics and Highlights tracks for abstracts describing computational aspects of work that has been recently published in a journal (or is “in press”) as well as unpublished/on-going work.

Best regards,

MLSB 2016 organizers
Juho Rousu
Dick de Ridder