[BBC] Bioinformatics Internship at Schneider Lab, University of Luxembourg

ISCBSC announcement volunteers at iscbsc.org
Tue May 31 08:52:14 CEST 2016

*Bioinformatics Internship at Schneider Lab, University of Luxembourg*
*Title:* Developing web resource for enzymes of unknown function
*Deadline:* June 18, 2016
The ISCB Student Council is pleased to announce a 6-month internship
position with the Schneider Lab at Bioinformatics Core, Luxembourg Centre
For Systems Biomedicine (LCSB), University of Luxembourg. The internship is
expected to start in August 2016, and it is available to Undergraduate and
Masters students in computational biology or related areas from developing
nations.
To know more about the position, please click on the link below. We
strongly encourage all interested applicants to read the entire description
as well as the requirements laid out on the page below before attempting to
apply. Incomplete applications will not be processed by our submission
system.
http://career.iscbsc.org
For further questions, contact us at internships at iscbsc.org. We wish you
all the best with your application and we look forward to receiving it.

Please forward this message to all who might be interested!
Education and Internships Committee
ISCB Student Council

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>