[BBC] Bio-informatician/PhD position available in Antwerpen.

ISCBSC announcement volunteers at iscbsc.org
Mon Jul 4 11:22:39 CEST 2016

Dear all,

To expand our research on neuroendocrine tumors at the University of
Antwerp, we are looking for a bio-informatician/PhD-candidate. Within our
team of researchers, this bio-informatician will analyze next generation
sequencings data sets, including whole genome and transcriptome
tumor-normal data sets, gathered through an international multi-centric
clinical trail, funded by the Flemish Kom op tegen Kanker-foundation.

More information on this position can be found on:

·         Bio-informatician/PhD student
<https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/jobs/vacancies/ap/2016bapfggwef168/>

With kind regards,

Timon.

*--- Timon Vandamme, MD PhD fellow - Medical Oncology resident*

Human Molecular Genetics
Prins Boudewijnlaan 43, 2nd floor
B2650 Edegem, Belgium

Department of Oncology