[BBC] Data Manipulation and Visualisation with Python, 5-9 September 2016, Edinburgh - Few places left

Bert Overduin Bert.Overduin at ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 16:34:50 CEST 2016

Dear all,

We still have a few places left on our Data Manipulation and Visualisation
with Python course, that runs for 5-9 September 2016 in Edinburgh.

This is a brand new course, that focuses on the use of a number of Python
libraries for scientific data manipulation and visualisation, i.e. Pandas,
matplotlib, Seaborn, and Processing. During the course we will be working
in the Jupyter programming environment.

The course will be taught by Martin Jones, founder of Python for Biologists
and author of several Python books. He has taught many Python courses in
Edinburgh and I can safely say he is an exceptionally good teacher.

To attend this course a background in biology and basic knowledge of Python
(at the level of Martin's "Introduction to Python for Biologists" course)
is required.

For more information and to register, please go to
https://genomics.ed.ac.uk/services/data-manipulation-and-visualisation-python
.

The deadline for registration is Monday 22 August 2016 noon.

If you have any questions regarding this course, please don't hesitate to
email either Martin (martin at pythonforbiologists.com) or me (
bert.overduin at ed.ac.uk).

Cheers,
Bert